The compact Thermolec TMB Series boiler is designed as an economical alternative for smaller capacity in-floor radiant, hot water baseboard or hot water radiator heating systems. Available 3 kW – 11 kW, this boiler series requires little space, no venting or gas piping and is ideal for new construction or retrofit applications. The TMB series offers lower total installed cost versus gas boilers and provides many years of quiet and safe operation.
Standard features include full modulation, outdoor reset and a stainless steel heat generator tank.
For hot water heating applications up to 40 kW, in single phase or three phase and with an ASME listing, the FFB Series boiler is the solution. Standard features include full modulation, outdoor rest and a stainless steel heat generator tank. Also, the FFB has built-in controls to energize a gas back-up boiler in a dual fuel application. The boiler can accept either a low voltage relay or panel disconnect utility control, or can be manually switched between gas and electric by the homeowner with a built-in switch.
Thermolec Electric Boilers – an Easy Choice
Thermolec electric boilers are manufactured in North America and have a long history of reliability and service simplicity. Contractors know EP Sales is here to support them with an extensive inventory of boilers, boiler parts and accessories. We are proud to say that we have the people that have earned a reputation of providing the highest level of technical support. Contractors appreciate Thermolec’s light-weight boiler design and the fact that they only have to send one technician to a jobsite to install a 40 Kw boiler, weighing in at only 75 lbs.
Both the TMB and FFB models offer these standard features and benefits:
- Stainless Steel Tank – durable and light-weight, ASME and H-Stamp listed
- Compact and light-weight design – fits in tight spaces, ideal for retrofit
- No Venting or Gas Piping – saves money on labor and materials
- Modulating Heat – boilers use the exact Btu output necessary to maintain the water temperature at the selected set point. Ability to operate at extremely low Btu levels (<1,000)
- Outdoor Reset – on mild heating days an outdoor sensor provides input to a control that automatically reduces the supply water temperature, avoids overheating the space and saves energy
- Load Management Control – included on the FFB model, this control accepts low voltage or panel disconnect control from the utility company, qualifying the boiler for lower electric rates
- Approved for Zero Clearance to Combustible Materials – allows the boiler to be mounted to any secure equipment room wall materials
- Built-in Safety Features – high limit cut-outs automatically shut off boiler if temperatures exceed 200⁰F
The EP Sales Connection
Thermolec electric boilers are in stock at EP Sales in Bloomington, MN and available throughout the US through a network of wholesale distributors. We have proudly represented Thermolec for over 18 years and we are committed to being your one stop shop for all of your electric boiler needs.